Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday Post 200

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1504 steps (ha, just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘lessons From The Life Of David (3) and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s eighteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I get back from Dr. Dr. Tai’s homecoming party tonight!!! *sigh* Anyways, events for today?
-        Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I immediately went straight back to sleep, coz I hoped to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came downstairs to help me up!
-        For some reason, PIG mum refrained from her usual A-STOMPING around upstairs before she came into my room? Lol, that’s usually my wakeup call to use the pot :P again! No matter, I woke when she let herself into my room, and then I got extremely minimal help with not only the bra strap but a tee also coz dearest dad hadn’t left for church yet, score~
-        At 3:24pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled that lasted 5:29. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Sunday. XD
After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted, also spending ten minutes to begin a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-         PIG mum came to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was some tasteless Weet-Bix porridge (total shame that mean PIG mum won’t add any sugar/honey even though Besta noted that down in the recipe!) with one slice of dry 9unbuttered) toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :p and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I watched Weekend Sunrise and spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

after breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootles us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, she also won’t lemme turn the music on, coz she ‘wants to prepare her heart to worship God’, whatever that actually means. I just spend until the intersection @ Logan and Underwood Roads telling the cruel and unfaithful God how much I despise him, and then from there till we arrive @ church finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Now @ 4:06pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:32. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I’ve also played two more noteworthy games, one lasting just over seven minutes and the other one nearing nine minutes!
-        At church, I use the loo once then head into the classroom. Unsurprisingly, I’m the first to arrive coz once PIG mum sees me seated she bolts off to attend the Canto service lest she be late.
-        Today about twelve attend and the lesson’s on Scripture. Funniest thing was near the end of the lesson; as Dr. Lee’s removing his writing from the whiteboard, I raise my hand and inform him, “Hey doc, you really should write on the whiteboard more often, coz your handwriting’s actually pretty legible here!” A bark of laughter from him, before the doc snipes @ me, “Oh, shut up.” XD
-        PIG mum picks me up, I use the loo once, grab some morning tea and take a seat. Aunty Anne, Granny Wan and Aunty Rose all wander around and say hi.
-        Time for service, I hike upstairs and grab my usual seat; PIG mum dashes off for her extremely informal ‘fellowship’ with all the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does.
-        Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today! I sing everything I know, plus the harmony for one song, but like every single week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Speaker today’s Pastor Chris; his sermon today’s another one from his new series, the Galilean.
-        Afterwards, I use the loo once, then PIG mum tootles me off to the Springwood Maccas for lunch with dearest dad.
-        We all have one McFeast meal each, but I’m rather pissed to discover that dad has nabbed so much of my chips. >< *sigh* Oh, PIG mum says changing from a soft drink to orange juice costs an extra fifty cents.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: