Friday, July 7, 2017

Friday Post 253d

One final good evening for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3186. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Aunty Kitty rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
-        Back out @ the gobbling :P table, PIG mum was already waiting with some fruit to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. I didn’t really mind, coz 91) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) Ela tried her hardest and I’d finished the fruit before Aunty Kitty was done cleaning the bathroom and came outside to get her timesheet signed, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show off how much power she has over me, ha. XD
-        Today, Aunty Kitty left five minutes early. It would’ve been ten, had it not been for PIG mum doing some more yapping before she let Aunty Kitty leave. XD
-        I returned happily online, taking myself once more slowly and safely to the loo when nature called around 6pm.
-        Again, when dad came home, I had to let him immediately force me on 45+ minutes of stupid mat/floor exercises for him, meaning I’m sure as hell not doing anymore tonight!
-        Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa cucumber, some tasty beef and some fish (coral trout?) Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out till after dark. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40 because toms night I’ve got SHINE fellowship happening! We’re sharing dinner too; hopefully dearest dad will cook me sth yummy to bring along. Oh, must remember to ask PIG mum may I please plop online toms morning else I’ll miss the entirety of my most important two hours online~ Actually, I mean I’ll not get the chance to enjoy all of my most important two hours online.
-        Oh, almost forgot! When I was heading over to the living room to let dad gleefully force me on all those stupid floor exercises for him, turns out he’d bought me a present! Propped up against the cross trainer was a wooden framed minion poster, with a minion goin BA-NA-NA! <3 :d="" a="" ahead="" everyone="" has="" hope="" minions="" p="" righteo="" smashing="" the="" weekend="">
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: