Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tueday Post 197b

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2913 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online when I get back home from small group tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        After her haircut, PIG mum tootles us home. I turn the alarm off then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim arrived two minutes early but I remained online till 4:40pm before taking my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 6% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, keeping both eyes closed, coz my first important number’s seven! XD
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my bra, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head outside for arvo tea: three tiny passionfruit and one mug of green tea. Afterwards, I happily read LOTR for thirty minutes, reaching page 750 @ 5:55pm. As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for thirty-five minutes while watching cooking videos.
-        After watching the sports report, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then signed Kim off with my thanks and byes. She’s back Thursday; we’re going shopping again!
-        Dinnertime soon for me, then I’m off to SG!
-        Toms: Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30pm till 1:30. Actually, prolly only until 1pm, coz Sonia said I could come thirty minutes early and use the tilt table, ouch.
-        Then Ela’s got her 1.5hr upper limb session with Josh. The good boy said today’d he’d really bought some fruit for me!
-        Meaning Carol’s minding me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news with her!
-        Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: