Monday, July 24, 2017

Tuesday Post 200

God afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2836 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Lessons From The Life Of David (5)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after I get back from Toastmasters tonight!! Argh, that’s the THIRD CONSECUTIVE DAY I haven’t been able to enjoy my most important two hours of the day online! >< *sigh* Anyways, just noting down that I enjoyed my 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7:30am, then had UQ physio with Emma. Physio today: around thirty-seven sit-to-stands and six laps walking along hallway. Originally she wanted to get me repeatedly transferring from the mats back up onto the plinth, but I asked her please can we postpone that till next week coz I’ve got my monthlies now and it may get a bit dirty … luckily she understood and agreed, phew. I disliked the sit-to-stands today coz Emma had me doing them on the hard wooden chair rather than the plinth; I suppose I preferred the plinth coz there was more space for my fat butt. XD However, Ethan sat behind me on the plinth and promised me, “You’re safe; I’ve got you.” And sure enough, he did! I’ve forgotten was I going from sit-to stand or stand-to-sit, but I momentarily lost what precarious little balance I already have and would prolly have hit the deck but for Ethan immediately grabbing me by both shoulders and reassuring me, “It’s okay; I’ve got you.” Phew! Went with PIG mum back to the place @ Runcorn Plaza where dearest dad took us for lunch two nights ago coz she said she’d seen some lunch deal available, but the restaurant was empty when we entered save for two guys, one of whom said, “Umm … we’re not open.”! Instead, hiked to the other end and had half a lunch of some vegetarian fried rice coz most Korean food’s spicy but I’m useless and can’t eat spicy food! XD Saw Aunty Anne for a comfy massage afterwards and Carol’s taking me out to Toastmasters tonight! Looking forward to my Happy Meal with an OJ; never mind that they were what I ate @ least two DECADES ago! Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me toms morning from 10:30am till 1:30pm; looking forward to our second lunch out of three out together for the year; we’re going to the Glen to celebrate her birthday! Have Upper limb Clinic for Ela toms; that’s from 2pm till 3:30, meaning Carol’s not minding me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her~ Then best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Will haveta play two games of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes and two games of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes to catchup with my quota; I haven't the time to play today! Well, I tried once and lasted a cool 7:46! XD

No comments: