Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wednesday Post 254e

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3443. Righteo, coz it’s almost 9:10, I haven’t enough time to list out today’s events in detail, so just briefly?
-        Aunty Deana came to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm. While she was here, I watched the taped episode of Australian Ninja Warrior that PIG mum had taped for me when I was @ small group last night! Not only that, Aunty Deana brought me a meat pie for lunch; she said she’d gotten the pies from somewhere in Browns Plains Plaza!
-        UQ physio for two hours:  thirty minutes tilt table, then 1.5hrs for Ela: preshaping, wrist extension, cone work reaching, grasping and releasing, thumb movements
-        Kim minded me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I enjoyed watching thirty minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
-        After she left, I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force me on 25+ minutes of stupid mat work exercises for her, before I spent 25+ minutes letting her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me dinner. I’ve seriously gotta ask Sonia the purpose of this exercise: see, even before the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour, I was right handed! Why force my weaker side to feed me meals now, especially after she’s lost like all function? However, I’m proud that I did it all before dearest dad arrived home from work, meaning PIG mum didn’t get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
-        Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! Looking forward to catching up with Pastor Grace; Kim will doubtless just stare adoringly @ Naomi again. XD
-        Not sure if dad will make it home in time to take PIG mum and I out for lunch, coz I wanna watch the Broncos play toms night! We’llsee~
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week~
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, I managed FIVE posts tonight! That doesn’t happen to often~ XD

No comments: