Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Wednesday Post 253b

Heylo again! Please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 3662; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 382 steps (because obviously, I haven’t left the house yet!) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Live A Balanced Life’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6:30pm tonight!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        When PIG mum called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Ending @ 11:25am, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:04. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for today. XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: