Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday Post 197b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 727. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I yelled that she could come inside coz the door wasn’t locked. Not sure why she ignored my call; I waited till 4pm before walking myself slowly and safely to the door that leads out to the garage and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 30% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I turned the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era), then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 6:33pm I’ve just finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:56. Promise I’ll stop playing Bejeweled until tomorrow, OK? XD
-        Arvo tea was one yummy passionfruit and one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read for one more hour, even though I had to skip watching the sports report for that, because it means today I’ve read for just over 2.5 hours! :D 
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: