Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday Post 197d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday’s apparently 1213. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I found a good quote to practise scrawling tomorrow! How’s “Work hard. Dream big.” Sound to you? I should try find @ least one more, though. I’m pretty slow, but I’m fairly sure it won’t take me 1.5 hours just to scrawl one lil short inspirational quote!
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
o      Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that we’re Lettering Together Toms! Gonna go Google another short inspirational quote that I can practise scrawling toms. XD
o      Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: