Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wednesday Post 254b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2481. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        After the usual bland dinner, I used the loo once more for one tinkle then the parents tootled me off to Alan’s for small group, where last night we did a Bible study. Second Thessalonians, maybe?
-        At 6:53pm, I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:46. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Wednesday, coz I’ve already played one game lasting more than eight minutes!
-        Afterwards, Ben dropped me back off home. I noted down my final, final plodding total then hit the sack. Pity that PIG mum spoiled my day by chucking some random spiteful cow @ me and wouldn’t give poor Elf’s ankle a rub, but Era did that for fifteen minutes before I sang myself to sleep. Zzz~
-        Today: I used the loo once last night around 12:45am and once more around 7:50am.
-        Argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed FIFTY-FOUR MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: