Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday Post 253d

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly,  Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3028 (Ha, I’m just over three grand. XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, continuing last night’s events?
-        After dinner, I used the loo once more then the parents tootled me off to Alan’s for small group. Unsurprisingly, I was the first to arrive, because of dad’s weird notion that I’ve gotta arrive like twenty minutes to every single appointment.
-        Now @ 7:02pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. That’s Wednesday’s quotas fulfilled, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I’ve played one lasting nearly eight minutes!
-        Not many people attended last night; Alex was working and I think poor Dr. Lee was ill. We went through First Thessalonians together, in the style that Pastor Chris took his bible study class. Like, read the chapter/book together, ask questions then let Alan answer them.
-        When small group ended, I’d asked Sarah to please gimme a lift home, but everyone was hungry so we all went to Nando’s @ Calamvale Central for supper! Josh gave me a lift there; I never knew there was a Nando’s @ Calamvale Central coz I only know there’s one @ Pinelands Plaza!
-        The funniest thing was that after we’d walked in, the guy @ the counter said “Um, we’ve sold outta chickens tonight already.” I mean, what?? Luckily, Josh laughed and told the guy we were only after chips. XD
-        We shared two bowls of chips, one with chicken salt, the other with peri peri salt. I’d been afraid that peri peri salt was spicy, but Matt reassured me that ‘twas only tangy. We all just used our fingers, except for Josh, who showed that he was more civilised than us all and used a fork. XD Over supper, we just chatted.
-        Time to leave, Alan walked with Sarah and I back to the car. Sarah’s automatic key lock chain had broken, meaning she had to unlock the car door manually; before she did so, she asked Alan, “Can you please just hold Em for a sec?” I protested, “Hey, I’m holding myself up, here!” Diplomatic Alan laughed, coming over to gently take hold of Ela. “No, she just means to hold onto your left arm.” He reassured me.
-        So Sarah tootled me home, I used the loo once, noted down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday then hit the sack, after the usual nightly events. Zzz~
Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:30am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Knowing dearest dad would soon leave, instead of heading back to sleep I just slowly, silently but most hatefully sang like 1/5 of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After dearest dad had kissed me bye, retucked the teddies and I back into bed and left for work, we cuddled and snored, me waking again for the pot :P twice more before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra, before leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I did so after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
-        Oh, and I had another dream this morning!! PIG mum and I were walking to the sofa together to read!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: