Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Post 197c

Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1843 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, continuing events for today?
-        I’ve just played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:09. Promise I’ll stop for tonight. XD
-        Dad came home like nine minutes early; when he announced his arrival, I noted the extra time I was owed then walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let him in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Lol, dad was funny, saying that I should open the door for him before returning to the computer and noting down how much time I’m still owed but I’m like, no, you can wait for me to come open the door for you, because how much time will elapse between me letting you in and me returning back to the computer to write down how much time I’m owed?
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: