Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thursday Post 253b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1947. Lol, I’m certain that if I get to return online tonight, I’ll have passed 2000 steps. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        Ending @ 4:57pm I’ve just played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:55. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Now @ 4:45pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:46. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself independently kitted, also using ten minutes and beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
Breakfast is some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I’m making my way to the loo when Kim suddenly arrives! I yell upstairs for PIG mum, but hearing no answer, let her inside myself before heading into the loo and doing my stinky unspeakable. I also spend a lil time fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Afterwards, I get into Kim’s car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills for my fortnightly shopping trip!
-        Yay, we get the parking closest to the library~ I use the loo once, then ask Kim to grab for me Feist’s “Magician’s End”, but I also grab Matthew Reilly’s “ The Four Legendary Kingdoms” because I’ve almost finished the Feist novel!
-        Then I sit and happily read for one hour~ Sure enough, I finish Magicians’s End @9:57, but I happily start on The Four Legendary Kingdoms immediately, reaching page twenty-five @ 10:28am then page fifty @ 10:56am.
-        After updating on Facebook, I visit the loo once more then Kim and I begin our grocery shopping for the day, first downstairs @ Woolies then upstairs @ Coles.
-        Our final stop before lunch’s Sunni Bakery, where I buy two buns: a chicken puff one and the cheese sausage one, I think. I tell Kim, “Huh, I’m hungry. Wish I could buy some morning tea here,” and Kim replies, “I’m hungry too! Sit and I’ll buy us both a ‘darn tart’ (say that in Canto).”
-        After we’d both munched our morning tea, Kim went to put our groceries back into her car boot, while I waited for the Lungs to arrive.
-        For lunch today, Kim and I both had lunch from Excellent Kitchen (combination ho fan for me, salty fish and iced chicken fried rice for her), Pastor Chris got a kebab, Naomi had a charsiu bun and Pastor Grace went a little further and got Korean two minute noodles.
-        Over lunch, we just chatted. After lunch, Pastors and Grace were going to take Naomi across the road for a haircut! The first time hadn’t gone too well, see, but this time Pastor Chris had sat for one himself with Naomi sitting beside him to show her it wasn’t dangerous. Pastor Grace also told me how she was preparing to give a lecture @ some Bible college soon, while Kim just stayed silent and stared adoringly @ Naomi. XD Dunno why she’s studying nutrition; that woman loves little kids!
-        After lunch we headed home. Luckily Kim was standing behind me coz I tripped on the mini ramp leaving the shopping centre and would’ve landed flat on my butt had it not been for Kim catching me! O_o
-        Back home, I rang dearest dad, turned the alarm off then headed inside for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 32% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim whi kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo once for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era, said my thanks and byes to Kim (she’s back Saturday) then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Back @ the gobbling :P table, I let her nab half my yummy chicken puff for arvo tea. We each drink one cup of yummy Chinese tea. Then, while PIG mum cooks herself lunch, I sneak my mobile into the bathroom and sit over the loo for the full five tinkles while playing Candy Crush. XD
-        Hope dad comes home soon and takes us out for dinner somewhere with rice; I had ho fan for lunch!
-        Toms: *explodes with excitement* Sonia’s taking me and her daughter (Kathrin, who’s only fourteen) to see Despicable Me 3! Fingers crossed we can grab lunch @ Café Mi afterwards, I’ve been craving HK-style cold milk tea for goodness knows how long … XD
-        Wonder if I’m seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture?
-        Hope it’s Aunty Kitty and not Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around four … even though Aunty Kitty often (nearly every fortnight) leaves @ least five minutes early, @ least she walks behind me and I’m safe from falling …
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: