Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Post 254b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1862. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:34pm, I lasted 5:32. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Now @ 5:41pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        When PIG mum hadn’t come down to feed me dinner by 7pm, I tried calling upstairs and inquiring about dinner. When no reply came, I waited another ten minutes before trying again. This time, PIG mum thunders “SHUT UP!!” downstairs @ me. Lol, tetchy, aren’t we? XD
-        But she comes downstairs to reheat dinner. I use the loo once, walking myself slowly and safely over to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. First, I sit @ the gobbling :P table, but when it’s apparent PIG mum isn’t gonna finish preparing dinner before the match starts, I walk myself slowly and safely to the sofa, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Together, Bear Bear and I watch the first half!
-        Once the first half ended, I used the loo again. Then, huge thanks to PIG mum who fed me dinner during half time; I wolfed that down and was back on the sofa beside Bear Bear when the game recommenced!
-        The Broncos won emphatically last night; I’m still reading all the match reports and basking in their glory. XD
-        Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
-        Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep, coz I wanted to wake once more and use the pot :P again when dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for work one hour later!
Sure enough, nature called again one hour later when I heard dad being noisy downstairs; after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        After dearest dad had kissed me goodbye, tucked the teddies and I back into bed and left for work, we returned to our happy snorings, me waking for the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs.
-        Argh, fingers back I can bbl, coz I’m still owed FORTY MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: