Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday Post 199

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2733 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s “Find The ‘Key Log’” and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s twenty-four but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed @ 9:45!!! *sigh* But just noting down that not only did I enjoy my second consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7:45am), I had another dream!! This time, dearest dad was taking PIG mum and I through the Maccas drive-thru @ Springwood but WTF, I wake before we get the food again!!! >< XD Attended the first Bible study for semester two and was happy to see Charlsy attending too~ Stayed seated for worship today; sang everything I knew plus the harmony for two/three songs but like every week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< Joined a bunch of people for lunch @ Warrigal Square’s Hakataya; ‘twas Wilfreddy’s birthday and he was getting his free noodles! Asked him about my case but was told there’s really no way around the statute of limitations, dang. >< Had great fun practising my scrawling @ calligraphy clas but back home, had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit but @ least I was sitting and could fully concentrate, no biggie. Alas, before showering, I had to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to use Wii Fit for her; another forty minutes of standing practice, ARGH. >< You can bet that when I showered I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud! After scoffing down a quick dinner, I had lotsa fun watching Australian Ninja Warrior! Also spoke with Aunty Nga for awhile. Toms … maybe expect a pissy plodding total? I’m only seeing Vincent the physio for an early arvo torture session, see. Oh! Hopefully PIG mum will take me to Hakataya to eat some GYOZA!! Kim’s coming back to mind me between 4pm and 6pm; I’ve practically no hope of getting white tea with two sugars, but fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice and gimme the chance to read for another hour! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 9:32pm Iu've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:32. Now, lemme play just one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'm content to call it quits for tonight. Only it's almost 9:45pm, so I may just haveta play two games of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes toms. XD
P.P.S. Yup @ 9:43pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:37. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: