Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday Post 199b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3968. Ha, I’m just over three grand. XD but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after dinner!!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        At 6:08pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:04. That’s today’s quotas filled, and now I’m content to hit the sack tonight. XD
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Breakfast is some bland Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast torn into it, which I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. Lol, she thinks she’s smart, putting a teatowel over both my pants and down my front, but when Ela lifts the first spoonful to my mouth, gloop! It sloops all over the table. XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: