Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday Post 200

God evening! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Sunday’s actually 3278; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2752 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Lessons From The Life Of David (4) but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after I finish watching Ninja Warrior tonight!! *sigh* Another day where I won’t get the entirety of my most important two hours online @ night. >< Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:18pm, I lasted 6:45. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for tonight. XD
-        Now @ 6:27pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Actually, I should be continuing from yesterday arvo: after lunch, PIG mum tootled us home, I used the loo once then tootled online for awhile (less than my most important two hours online, alas) before I was ordered off to shower. Before leaving the house, though, I hiked back to the gobbling :P table, where PIG mum kindly blew dried my hair for me.
-        Lol, the hilarious thing was that Thomas and Daph in some new area, PIG mum’s GPS hadn’t caught up yet and couldn’t give us directions! Meaning PIG mum drove around, and around, and around. XD At last, with the help of Thomas (who she rang @ least twice) I arrived about forty-five minutes late. XD Still, better late than never!
-        Inside, I gave Dr. Dr. Tai her card and phew, her mum was right beside her so I immediately apologised to her for confusing her with her daughter earlier that day. XD
-        Before dinner, Dr. Dr. Tai and I caught up; she told me how she spent her 40th birthday and I told her how I’d spent my 30th!
-        She kindly gave me a hand out to dinner and Alfee kindly brought me over a plate of food (Chinese takeaway and sushi), saying she’d gimme more afterwards. Thanks also to someone who gave me one lil plastic cup of lemon iced tea.
-        Over dinner, I chatted with Dr. Dr. Tai, Alfee, Michael, Ivy and others. When I finished I asked Alfee could she please get me some more like she’d originally said she would. Not sure why Ivy tried to stop her, but luckily Alfee did get me a lil more~ :o)
-        Near the conclusion of dinner, I started chatting with Joyce, Anna’s younger sister! She’s younger by three years and works as an anaesthetist in New Zealand! I also chatted with Anna’s parents: her mum teaches English and her dad writes history books!
-        Dinner concluded, we all sat in a circle and sang two Canto songs before Anna did some sharing. Then we all poses for group photos~
-        The night ended with some sweet dessert soup. The Chows came over for a chat, and Thomas told me he’d rung my dad for pickup.
-        Lol, everyone left! Before Dr. Dr. Tai left, I stood up and gave her a big hug; after everyone else had gone I chatted with Daphne while Thomas washed the dishes.
-        Dad picked me up, drove me home. I used the loo once then nodded down my final, final plodding total for Sunday. You can believe I was pissed when I wasn’t allowed to enjoy my last thirty minutes online! Add to that horrid PIG mum chucking some random spiteful cow @ me before I hit the sack … well, I sang myself to sleep last night. What a crappy end to such a great day. >< *sigh*
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: