Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday Post 254c

Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2446 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Arvo tea was slightly less than one banana (it had some rotten bit that Kim scraped away) and one mug of green tea. After I ate, I happily read the Courier Mail that Aunty Carly had gotten for me from the newsagency while I was eating lunch and enjoyed reading all about QLD’s mighty victory! As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela over about forty-five minutes while watching cooking clips.
-        At 5pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dad came home and sent Kim off five minutes early, the lucky thing. He drove me off to the library for book club, but I was frustrated coz my parking permit was inside my bag, which was just on the computer table, but dad refused to head back into the house and get it! It’s fine for him, parking further away, but I have a disabled parking permit for a reason!! >< *sigh*
-        At the library, I used the loo once. Heading into the room, dad was bitching how I wasn’t allowed tea with sugar and that I was only allowed one biscuit, but I explained to him that biscuits now come in packets and you couldn’t separate them. Heading inside, Second Mum had already put a cup of tea in front of me! “No sugar but two milks!” she grinned @ me. XD
-        Twelve attended tonight; eleven ladies and Phil chaired. Personally, I liked the book coz the lines had big spaces between them, which made it easier for me to read coz that requires less concentration.
-        Afterwards, thanks to Helen who walked with me back outside. Turns out she’s got four kids (think the oldest’s like fourteen) and currently they’re doing home renovations!
-        While waiting for dad to come pick me up, I read the Australian and revelled more in QLD’S mighty Origin win last night. XD
-        Dad drove us home and I used the loo once. I was gonna head back out to the car when I heard dad say we’d eat dinner @ home tonight. Admittedly, I was grumpy, coz aren’t we supposed to eat out together once each week? PIG mum said she’d already taken me out for lunch on Tuesday, huh.
-        When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: