Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thursday Post 254

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1954 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Put Your Heart And Soul Into It’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab @ least half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:51pm, I lasted 5:52. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for today. XD
-        For some reason, nature kept calling last night? I went twice before midnight, once again around 2:30am and once more around 6:30am!
-        Score, this morning PIG mum not only helped me very slightly with a bra strap but a tee also, coz dearest dad hadn’t left for work yet~
After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted, also spending ten minutes and beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Now @ 3:21pm I’ve played another game lasting 6:21. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: