Friday, July 7, 2017

Saturday Post 198c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 221 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR online after I try to ring Aunty Nga and Mickey @ 12:20!! Righteo, continuing today’s events?
-        Besta gets me kitted, then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me out some toothpaste.
Before heading out to the breakfast table, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: