Saturday, July 29, 2017

Saturday Post 200c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1085. Don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without leaving the house today, I already divide Wally’s total by five before noting that number down! Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Dad’s such a big cheat! He tried to gleefully force me over and do the exercises for him fifteen minutes early!
-        In the end, I ended up letting Him gleefully force me on 35+ minutes of stupid mat exercises for him. That’s alright; I’ve had my once weekly break from awful standing practice I ask for each week~
-        Before dinner, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, PIG mum arrives from her impromptu work part exactly the same time~
-        Dinner tonight: the last of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for me, plus lotsa winter melon, lotsa lettuce and one wee little chunk of fried fish.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Actually, there’s a Star Trek movie playing right now! PIG mum flicked it on for me; it’s a Picard generation one, and glancing @ it, I suddenly remember the bad guy’s name was Soran! Just goes to show that while the cruel and unfaithful God’s shot my short-term memory to pieces, thankfully my long term memory’s still intact …
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: