Thursday, July 13, 2017

Friday Post 254

Good afternoon! Firstly, today’ I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1905 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Guard Against Intolerance’ and thirdly, the spam count for this week’s sixty but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves!! But just noting down that I endured an awful morning @ the hands of PIG mum, who gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me one bowl of yummy green tea porridge. After doing a stinky unspeakable I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for like forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< Went out to Woka Woka for half a lunch before seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage, then came back to the Warrigal Square Woolies to buy milk and tissues; we also bumped into Bee, Lams, Aunty Jenny and lil Jeremy! Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for one hour soon; after she’s gone I’m hoping to watch the episode of Australian Ninja Warrior PIG mum taped for me three days ago! Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms coz I’m not going out: Besta’s coming to minds me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s coming from 2pm till 4pm coz she’s got sth on toms night. Originally I wanted to ring CODA and see could someone else please come mind me from 4pm till 6pm instead but PIG mum refused? She’s prolly waiting for Kim to leave @ 4pm then rush downstairs and gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her until dinnertime. >< *sigh* Anyways, hopefully bbl with today’s events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: