Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday Post 199b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2961 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online when I get back home from small group tonight!!! *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:45am)then had UQ physio with a new student, Emma, who’s only twenty-one. Physio today: thirty sit-to-stands, four/five transfers from floor to two point to one point kneeling then pushing upright and four laps walking along hallway. Went with PIG mum to Warrigal Square’s Hakataya for lunch afterwards; while she had ramen, I had dumplings! Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards, before coming home, where Dani minded me from 4pm till 6pm. I got to read LOTR for one whole hour! :D Off to Alan’s place for small group tonight; toms Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me for three hours before I head out to UQ and have physio for two hours. Maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? I shouldn’t haveta do too much walking for upper limb clinic, see. Carol’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Best of all, it’s ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:29pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:46. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'm content to call it quits for today. XD
P.P.S. Now @ 6:40pm I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:40. That's today's quotas satisfied and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: