Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Wednesday Post 254b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s 3019 (ha, I’m just over three grand XD); secondly, I’m actually still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online from last night; thirdly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 257 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet!) and fourthly, TWFT topic’s ‘Avoid Strife’ but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online after Origin Three tonight!!! More time I’ll be owed, then … >< *sigh* But just noting down that I had a great time @ Toastmasters last night and a great sleep also (didn’t wake till in between 7:15am and 7:20am); Aunty Deana’s here minding me now and I’m going for my last physio session with Josh from 1:30pm till 3pm, meaning Carol’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Must have dinner right after she leaves, coz Origin Three coverage begins @ 7pm, not 7:30pm! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS! Toms I’ve got writers group, before Aunty Carly picks me up afterwards. Even better, I’ve got book club happening toms night! Then hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner~ So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: