Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday Post 200b


Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2950 (excuse me that I can’t be bothered to plod fifty more steps to make that 3000 XD0 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!!! >< The list grows forever longer … *sigh* Anyways, I’ve only got like thirty minutes left and don’t have time to note things down in detail, so just briefly:
-        4th consecutive awesome sleep last night (nature didn’t call until 7:50!0
-        spent 20+ minutes letting PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me breakfast.
-        Let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand for like 40+ minutes to use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Weekly torture session with Vincent the physio. Physio today: Two attempts before sitting, then stood most session. Bent repeatedly to floor for Ela to retrieve object and return to Vincent; bimanual task reading book.
-        Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown before returning home and watching last night’s episode of Australian Ninja Warrior!
-        Showered half fast when Kim came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Also had time to sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Arvo tea was the yummy egg salad sushi roll I bought earlier in the arvo; I also happily read My Sister’s keeper for fifty-five minutes, reaching page 200 @ 5:40pm.
-        Dinner was the yummy rice with some of PIG mum’s yummy pork mince! Drank a little soup afterwards; not much, coz I didn’t wanna be racing off to the loo whilst watching Australian Ninja Warrior!
-        Great show tonight! I watched it with my dearest Bear Bear; PIG mum annoyingly grabbed poor Ela and made sure her thumb wouldn’t tuck in. I’m cool with that; thumbs tuck inside @ bedtime!
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Emma.
-        Wonder if PIG mum’ll take me anywhere out for lunch?
-        Carol’s minding me from 4pm and taking me out to Toastmasters toms night, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme bring back some dinner from Maccas! Never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!!
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: