Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thursday Post 255b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1842. Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:11pm, I lasted 6:28. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Now @ 6:18pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That’s Thursday’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that’s the 10TH time this year I’ve notched up one whole week of consecutive awesome sleeps! From memory (probably incorrect, but hey XD) I managed eleven of them last year, and since August hasn’t even arrived yet, I think I’ve a pretty good chance of smashing my own record! Nature didn’t call until like 7:15am; after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 7:25am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        When PIG mum comes into my room, originally I rejoice, because dearest dad has not come to kiss me bye yet, meaning PIG mum will help me not only very slightly with a bra strap but a tee also, but nope, dad comes and kisses me bye while PIG mum’s kissing me bye. Meaning of course PIG mum’s not gonna help me with a tee but hey, I’m not too fussed. I’m seated and can fully concentrate, after all.
So after giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is some plain porridge with one chunk of dry (unbuttered) bread ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of milk. Usually, PIG mum only pours me half a small mouthful, but I wanted more, so went to the fridge and got myself a full mug. XD Alas that horrid PIG mum wouldn’t turn on the television to enjoy Sunrise, but instead I spent ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After PIG mum’s finished getting herself ready for work, she comes downstairs and I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt today, I listen to 97.3FM for the short drive to Garbo, and Era helps Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Garbo, I hike upstairs to the library, PIG mum leaves me two bucks for morning tea then races off to work. I wait till Eileen arrives then ask her please to help me once to the loo, where I manage fine by myself.
-        GCCW’s great fun, as always~ homework for next fortnight’s ‘Stitch’. During the meeting, Aunty Jo Whatsapps me and asks if I want pizza for lunch!
-        When she picks me up, she explains there’s a really neat place called Panini’s near where Aunty Connie runs her post office; how about lunch there? I’m game! The only downside’s that she’s parked her car all the way @ David Jones, meaning it’s quite a hike for me…
-        Before entering Panini’s for lunch, we pop into Aunty Connie’s post office; she recognises me! Actually, she remembers that my birthday’s March 20th, coz her younger daughter’s Ella’s birthday’s the day before mine!
-        But when I hike next door, Panini’s still got their ‘closed’ sign hanging from their door! I’m wondering should I knock and request admittance, when Aunty Connie, who’s actually followed Aunty jo and I across to Panini’s, thumps their closed door loudly. “Hey, you’re supposed to be open by now!” She hollers. “It’s past twelve!” There’s a laugh from inside, before a man’s voice answers, “Come in, come in!”
-        I choose the comfy sofa seat on the left to crash into, while Aunty Jo picks the chair opposite me. We browse the menu and choose two small pizzas to share. Aunty Jo also gets a Lipton’s lemon iced tea for me, and picks herself some kinda fruit juice. “Aww, but I really wanted garlic bread…” I say wistfully, and Aunty Jo laughs. “If you’re still hungry after the pizza, I’ll buy you garlic bread, okay?”
-        Well, of course I’m hungry after the pizza! The owner dude even chunks in the garlic bread free for us! In that case, Aunty Jo goes and buys us each one more fruit juice. I’ve forgotten what juice, but she taught me ‘twas called ‘yeem tol’ in Canto.
-        During lunch, Aunty Connie wanders in and chats with us! She and the Panini’s owner dude have a playful relationship; they’re always teasing each other. XD Actually, Aunty Connie comes and takes a photo of me, sending it to uncle Simon! Then she comes back, saying Uncle Simon says I look very familiar, but that he can’t actually place me! I wibble, “Tell her I’m Michael’s daughter!” While she and Aunty Jo are chatting, the owner dude and I have a chat too. He tells me he’s from Serbia, and when I confess to having zero idea where Serbia’s on the world map, he says west of italy, two countries away.
-        Before we leave, we pop back into the post office to say bye to Aunty Connie. When I ask her did Uncle Simon remember who I was after she reminded him I was Michael’s daughter, she said, no, he remembered who I was all by himself; he said “That’s Emily!” when she came back from Panini’s! Phew. XD
-        Turns out PIG mum’d arrived home just shortly before we did! I used the loo for one tinkle, then slowly and safely walked myself online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhermelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When kim announces her arrival two minutes early, PIG mum lets her in. I stay online till 4pm then get into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with EWrf’s sock, Elf’s sock and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of green tea, but my main joy’s getting to read My Sister’s Keeper for one full hour and still get to watch the sports report! Today, I reach page 150 @ 5:10pm and page 175 @ 5:45. while I’m reading, Kim watches boring chemistry videos and very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for fifty-five minutes.
-        After watching the sports report, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner tonight!
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some left limb massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum’s relishing the opportunity to yap incessantly @ him. XD
-        Hopefully she can take me somewhere yummy for lunch afterwards!
-        Hope it’s Aunty Kitty and not Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm … sure, Aunty Kitty always leaves @ least five minutes early, but @ least she walks behind me and keeps me safe, sth which Aunty Lucia doesn’t do… >< *sigh*
-        Looking forward to watching the Broncois’ match toms night; we’re tipped to win by like fourteen!
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 

No comments: