Sunday, July 2, 2017

Monday Post 197b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ exactly 2700 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after Kim leaves tonight!! Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:08pm, I lasted 5:34. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to hit the sack tonight. XD
Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        After dearest dad had come kissed me bye before leaving for work, the teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking several times more for the pot :P because I enjoyed an incredible sleep-in today till like almost 11am!
After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and helped me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lol, PIG mum’s so eager to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me fruit (a mandarin) that I actually have morning tea before breakfast! XD I don’t really mind, because I’m seated and can fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta being able to boss me around, tell me what I’m doing wrong, etc. it’s not like that I don’t already know, it’s just that the message gets lost going from my stupid brain from Ela! >< *sigh*
But after doing that for PIG mum, I can finally tuck into my breakfast of some Weet-Bix porridge. PIG mum used Besta’s recipe, but didn’t add any honey/sugar into it! >< Surely you add/subtract the sweetener AFTER you’ve tried the recipe once?? *sigh* Whatever; I also spend ten minutes, while happily watching Seven’s morning news (which I had to turn on myself, BTW; PIG mum was being mean and refused to help >< *sigh*) finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Once PIG mum’s finished readying herself upstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD and she drives us out to Warrigal Square to buy groceries from Woolies. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to Hins Cheung all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm @ least 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Outside Woka Woka, we bump into Uncle Calvin! He’s ordered three spicy dishes for takeway; he’s minding Zebby today~
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. I turn off the alarm, use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising qabove the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum calls lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table and join her, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lunch is leftovers: rice with lotsa vegies, some yummy pork and maybe even a slice of Chinese mushroom. Lunch is washed down with one cup of ‘teet goon yum’ (say that in Canto) tea. Best of all, dearest dad returns home in time for lunch with us~ <3 p="">
-        One more loo trip for one tinkle for me before PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. While over the loo, I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable, but decide to wait until after getting home. PIG mum’s said it’s not healthy to hold number twos in when you feel like going, but I knew she considered it more important to have physio than being late.
-        Physio today: Three attempts before sitting, then stood most session. Bent to floor multiple times for Ela to retrieve object, reaching arms sideways and backwards. Lol, afterwards I felt touched, coz Vincent instructed Kayla to bring me some container that contained some snack, but before that happened he suddenly remembered, “No wait, it’s got nuts! Sorry…” But PIG mum ate some; lol, I’m just touched that he remembered my nut allergy! XD
-        After physio, PIG mum tootled me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for some grocery shopping. Of course, she was nagging me about my posture right from the get go, but hey, I’m used to it. Me, I just sang like 23% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
-        First, PIG mum bought meat and vegies from Asian Village.
-        I’ve forgotten: did we buy groceries from Woolies next?? XD
-        But PIG mum did lemme buy one honey chicken sushi roll before we left~
-        Back home, I did a stinky unspeakable before returning online.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Josh.
-        Wonder if there’s any chance PIG mum will lemme out for lunch afterwards?
-        Think it’s Kim coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, coz Dani’s having like SWOTVAC.
-        Then I’m off to Alan’s for small group @ 7:30! Oh, must remember to read First Thessalonians beforehand.
-        So hopefully bbl after Kim leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: