Monday, July 10, 2017

Tuesday Post 198

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2055 steps (phew, just over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Pursue Change’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online when I get back from Toastmasters tonight!!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that coz physio @ the NAB wasn’t on, (Sonia and Ethan were attending some physio thing) PIG mum took me to Moorooka to Brisbane Prosthetics and Orthotics to get a new boot. That was done by some guy named Peter and his assistant Katie and holey moley, that new baby’s gonna cost like $707! Went with PIG mum for lunch @ the Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown Coffee Club afterwards (fish and chips for me, quiche and salad for her) before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Carol’s here now and taking me out to Toastmasters tonight! Toms when Aunty Deana comes to mind me for three hours I’ve gotta do my writers group homework. Then I’ve got my final physio session with Josh; thirty minutes using the bloody tilt table then upper limb clinic for Ela. I’m expecting Carol to come back and mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm, so I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Then here’s the biggest thing: toms night’s the ORIGIN DECIDER; GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Ending @ 4:30pm I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:32. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Tuesday. XD

P.P.S. Now @ 4:27pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:26. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I’ve also played one lasting more than nine minutes!

No comments: