Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday Post 253e


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3757 but secondly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I use the bathroom once more @ 9pm!!! Anyways, continuing today’s events?
- Breakfast was like half a bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry 9unbuttered0 toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After breakfast I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Aunty Deana arrived to mind me for three hours, and PIG mum went shopping/sth like that.
Lunch was early, before midday. Turns out Aunty Deana bought lunch to share with me today! Turns out she hit Garbo yesterday and bought one sausage bun from Bread Top, some inari and four mini spring rolls for us to share! With that, I enjoyed my weekly mug of yummy chocolate milk, while we watched Seven’s morning news together.
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often! XD

No comments: