Friday, July 7, 2017

Friday Post 253c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3135. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When PIG mum came to pick me up, I thanked Sonia profusely for watching the movie with me, having lunch together and buying my newest minion friend for me!
-        After a quick bathroom trip home, PIG mum tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. She’s in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; I’m delighted myself, coz Ray bought me this adorable tiny plush elephant from Taronga zoo! :D
-        I use the loo once more before we leave; back home, I turn the alarm off then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Aunty kitty announced her arrival five minutes late, PIG mum kindly lets her in, and I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinses it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: