Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saturday Post 200c

Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1231. Ha, I’m over one grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Sure enough, dad had planned to take us out for dinner! After one more loo trip, I climbed into the 4WD and dad tootled us out to The Charcoal BBQ House!
-        Tonight we only ate beef, but ‘twas yummy! I liked the side dish: although I avoided the kimchi coz I’m useless and can’t eat any spicy food, there was this other side dish of corn kernels mixed with some kinda mayo! Luckily, it wasn’t the Japanese Kewpie mayo, coz I don’t like that. XD Best of all, the parents lemme have half a small mouthful of rice~
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Unless Fi So’s really back in Brisbane and I can grab lunch and catch up with her; now that’d be special, definitely!
-        Oh! The really special thing’s that @ 5pm, I’m heading over to Daph’s place, coz Dr. Dr. Tai’s come back from Perth and SHINE fellowship are celebrating with her the completion of her PhD! Can’t wait to catch up with her~
-        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: