Friday, July 7, 2017

Saturday Post 198e

A probable penultimate greeting for Saturday! Firstly, Em’s probable penultimate plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 354 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed EIGHT MINUTES online after I visit the bathroom once more @ 1:50pm!! Anyways, probable penultimate events for Saturday?
- After I finished chatting with Aunty Nga, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then said my thanks and byes to Besta, who left me with one full (but I scoff the first half quickly so that if dad arrives home early he’ll only see half a bowl XD) bowl and another mug of white tea with two sugars (another teabag to suck XD). I rang dad when Besta left, then settled down to lunch while enjoying live Westlife videos.
- When dad came back, I gave him the phone then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Anyways, hopefully bbl once more @ 2pm with my probable final, final plodding total for Saturday, the probable final, final events for today plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often! XD

No comments: