Friday, July 7, 2017

Saturday Post 198d

Good afternoon again! I haven’t left my seat, meaning my current plodding total for Saturday’s still 221 but I’m still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Besta leaves @ 1pm! Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        Breakfast was half a yummy sandwich with a miniscule portion of egg and ham. Thanks to Besta who added half a slice of cheese for me, and made me my first mug of white tea with two sugars, leaving me to suck the teabag once. XD
-        Afterwards, I plop online. Besta follows, and while I start playing Bejeweled, she very gently massages Ela for about fifty minutes, getting too excited when I’m playing Bejeweled and telling me which gems to switch, even leaning forward and pointing out where she means if I’m too slow to comply. XD
-        At midday, she takes me once more to the loo and makes me one warm mug of Milo. I wait till 12:20pm then try ringing Aunty Nga; not finding anyone, I leave a message and return online.
-        Suddenly, Aunty Nga rings back! Turns out she’s taking her annual leave right now coz Annie jie jie’s having her own annual leave right now and gone back to Indonesia!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: