Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday Post 199c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday’s now 1146. Lol, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without leaving the house today! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        over lunch, I watch live Westlife videos; afterwards, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        *sigh* only dearest dad locked himself outta the house and pounded the front door! Yup, I slowly and safely walk myself to the front door and let him in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I slowly and safely walk myself back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Kim announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 19% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was one yummy lil banana and one mug of green tea, but my main joy was getting to read LOTR for another hour; that means today I’ve had my nose buried into the book for 2.5 hours! :D As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very sporadically and very gently massaged Ela for one hour, while watching cooking videos.
-        Come 4:25pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’m more than content to stay online till dinnertime but no, dad gets home and immediately boots me offline, demanding I let him gleefully force me on all these stupid mat floor exercises for him.
-        To stall for time, I use the loo for one tinkle first, but it’s inevitable: for the next 60+ minutes (yes, MORE THAN one HOUR *sigh*) I haveta let him gleefully force me on stupid floor mat work exercises for him. Well, PIG mum comes and takes over part way. Mind you, I’m not complaining: that means I haven’t had to do any unnecessary standing practice today, for which I’m exceedingly grateful. But I sure as hell aren’t doing any more tonight once I get into bed! *sigh*
-        Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Argh, for another twenty minutes tonight, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me dinner: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce and some surprisingly tasty coral trout. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta from bossing me around and telling me what I’m doing wrong, etc. like I say, it’s not like I dunno how it’s done, it’s just that the message gets lost going from my stupid brain to Ela! *sigh* But I’ve finally remembered to tell Sonia.
-        Dinner tonight was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Well, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d better go find things I can scrawl for calligraphy class toms! XD Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: