Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday Post 199d

One final good evening and greeting for Saturday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1195. XD Lol, if toms I’m left with a smaller plodding total the the number Wally’s given me today, I’m really gonna laugh. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually: there’s two special things: Bible study resumes for semester two and calligraphy class will happen toms arvo! I’ve already Googled what I’m gonna scrawl:
No rain no flowers
Be a voice not an echo
*SPLAT!*The HIPPO strikes again! XD
Will most likely be gleefully restricted to LESS than one Happy Meal for lunch and suffer a miserable arvo/night doing stupid exercises for the parents, but hey, isn’t Ninja Warrior airing toms night? If so, must watch that!! Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: