Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wednesday Post 255e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3159. Anyways, continuing events for today?
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 17% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when I was drying inside both ears.
-        Back outside, ‘twas already just past 6:05pm! Carol turned on Seven’s news for me, and I watched about twenty minutes of it. The most interesting surname I found was ‘Sharkey’. My incredibly late arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of green tea.
-        At 6:25pm I was like, thanks for the brief massage Carol, toilet time for me now and she replied, “But I didn’t arrive till like 5:30!” I know, I replied, but mother said you could leave @ 6:30pm coz remember how we got home late from Toastmasters last night? Carol laughed and said we were only fifteen minutes late but today she was a full hour late! I said doesn’t matter; enjoy two hours pay for one hour’s work.
-        After she left, I enjoyed my time online; unfortunately, before my most important two hours of the night were up, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-        To stall for time, I used the loo once first, but ‘twas inevitable. I then had to spend the next 30+ minutes letting PIG mum gleefully force me on 30+ minutes of stupid mat exercises for her.
-        Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        For like twenty minutes, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me dinner. I didn’t mind too much, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; mostly, I was just proud that Ela had finished feeding me dinner before dearest dad got home! Actually, ‘twas a close shave; dad arrived home just as PIG mum was getting me some soup …
-        After dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip now with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: