Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saturday Post 200b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 632. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Now @ 6:20pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:03. Right, promise I’ll stop playing till toms. XD
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 30% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself 9thanks to Kim who kindly helped with my bra strap, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. My main joy, however, was getting to read My Sister’s Keeper for one hour! I reached page seventy-five @ 5:30pm, BTW. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom, she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes while watching cooking clips.
-        After watching the sports report, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum left a bra for me after my shower … is dad taking us somewhere out for dinner? I sure hope so!
-        So fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: