Saturday, July 29, 2017

Saturday Post 200b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 794. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        For some reason, kim didn’t arrive until 4:02pm? But she said she was outside chatting with dad, so fair enough. Thankfully, she let herself in, which saved me the danger of opening the door for her myself.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 27% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces).
-        After using the loo once for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of green tea; my main joy’s getting to read for one full hour and still get to watch the sports report! I reach page 200 @ 5:20pm, BTW. Yay, that means today I’ve read for 2.45 hours~ :o) While I read, Kim very softly and very sporadically massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes.
-        Before Kim left @ 6pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        *sigh* Dad’s already demanded I let him gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of floor exercises for him @ 6:45pm. I don’t mind too much, coz it’s not the bloody floor exercises, but I’m most certainly not doing anymore once I get into bed tonight!
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: