Friday, July 7, 2017

Saturday Post 198f

One probable final greeting for Saturday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 461. Righteo, probable final, final events for Saturday?
-        At 1:50pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and slowly, softly but most hatefully singing my newest second-favourite song out aloud several times.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm tonight coz I’m attending SHINE fellowship tonight!
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that EM’s having a board games luncheon afterwards, and I’m the one who created the event! Thanks to uncle William who taught me how to create an event, actually~
-        No plans for the arvo; may just spend another lonely one staring @ the computer until PIG mum tumbles down from pigland and boots me off to have a shower. Hey, she’d better do that early; it’s almost the middle of Winter now, and once the sun sets I’m so not taking a shower coz I’ll prolly freeze! O_o XD
-        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. At 3:35pm I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:35. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I also played one lasting over seven minutes!
P.P.S. Ha, today I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD 

No comments: