Friday, July 21, 2017

Saturday Post 200

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 436 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Lessons From The Life Of David (2)’. Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:23pm, I lasted 6:10. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for tonight. XD
Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 7:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
The teddies and I cuddled and dozed; after PIG mum came and hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        Now, ending @ 2:47pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:39. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
After PIG mum had left, dearest dad had come and retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so we could snore in peace, which we did, me waking twice more for the pot :P until Besta announced her arrival like five minutes early. Lucky I’d spent the ten minutes from 9:45am till 9:55am finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        Oh, and before she arrived, I suddenly had another dream!! This time, I’m sitting @ the gobbling :P table unwrapping a present; somebody’s given me a remote control helicopter!! Would that be a late birthday present or an early Christmas present, I wonder?
-        After giving me fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once and Besta gets me kitted, before we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly break.
-        Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table. First, though, I stop @ the cupboard and grab myself two bikkies for morning tea.
-        Thanks to dearest dad who leaves me half a sandwich of yummy ham and egg for breakfast; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars; thanks to Besta who passes me a spoon so I can suck the teabag once. XD
-        My main joy this morning, though, was getting to read LOTR for 1.25 hours! While I do say, Besta gently massages Ela for one full hour while watching The Today Show.
-        Just as I’m about to head off to the loo @ midday, Aunty Nga rings! We chat for like twenty minutes; she tells me that Mickey’s being a brat (as usual) and that even though Uncle Cheesecake helped Aunty Lai fix the aircon, now the rain blows from outside into the kitchen, which is out on the balcony.
-        We chat for like twenty minutes; after I hang up, Besta takes me once to the loo for one tinkle and makes me one mug of warm Milo.
-        I then happily read LOTR for another thirty minutes, and guess what? After ploughing through the book for three long months after I’ve finished that month’s book club title, @ 12:35pm I finally finished it! I did try reading the appendices, but they were boring; thanks to Besta who found me my copy of My Sister’s Keeper, which I happily read for like fifteen minutes, reaching page fifty @ 12:55pm.
-        Before leaving, Besta took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, then left me with one full bowl of fried rice and another teabag to suck. XD Over lunch, I watch some live Westlife video.
-        Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:45pm, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back to do a stinky unspeakable, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. There’s not much hope she’ll lemme drink another mug of white tea with two sugars, but fingers crossed I can read for another hour!
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that Dr. Dr. Tai has finally finished her PhD and is coming back to Brisbane; SHINE fellowship are holding a party for her @ Daph’s place starting from 5pm! Can’t wait to see and catch-up with her!!
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 
P.S. Dunno when I mucked up the post numbering, but looks like Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday have reached their 200th posts. Lol, how come Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are already like @ their 250th?? XD

No comments: