Monday, July 10, 2017

Monday Post198b

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3352. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        Ending @ 6:07pm I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:55. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for tonight. XD
-        Back home, I turn off the alarm then use the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’m content to stay there until Kim arrives @ 4pm; alas, instead I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Even worse, stupid Ela dropped several pegs/clothing items down onto the floor; after she’d taken all the clothes down I then had to let awful PIG mum gleefully force me to bend to the ground another five times to retrieve them. Meaning poor Elf’s ankle’s sore now; gosh, I hope she’s okay by toms coz it’ll be kinda strange to haveta explain to the orthotist PIG mum’s taking me to see toms why I’m walking with pain now!
-        Now @ 6:33 I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:33. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I’ve also played one noteworthy one lasting 7:40!
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both calves and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea’s the second half of lunch (it tastes MUCH worse the second time around, believe me) and one cup of green tea. My main joy, however, is getting to enjoy LOTR for one full hour yet still have time to watch the entire sports report! Today I reach pg. 800 @ 5:10pm, BTW~ While I eat, drink then read, Kim cleans the bathroom then very gently and very sporadically massages Ela while watching cooking clips.
-        At 5:55pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: Ethan and Sonia are both attending some physio conference thing. I asked Josh could we just order pizza and have a party @ the NAB instead of doing any physio, but he says they’re not allowed to treat patients without supervision. Sonia prolly reckons they’ll burn the place down in her absence. XD
-        Instead, PIG mum’s taking me to some new orthotic place in Moorooka (sp?) and maybe getting a new AFO made for me; apparently she doesn’t like the design of this current one? Personally, I’m like “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” but as long as the new one PIG mum’s planning for me to get enables me to walk without pain, I’ll not complain.
-        Dunno what’s planned for lunch toms but Carol Lockwood’s coming to mind me from 4pm then taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards! Fingers crossed the five dollar McFeast deal’s still running; I’d much rather have that than a pissy lil Happy Meal! Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner (also fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme watch Ninja Warrior tonight!), else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: