Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Post 255b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2259. Anyways,  events for today?
- Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:40am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Dad came to kiss me bye and leave for work around the same time; while waiting for him to get going I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang like 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud coz I knew I wouldn’t get the chance to this arvo when showering.
- The teddies and I continue our happy snoring together, me waking for the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s inside my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra strap, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
- Ending @ 5:45pm I’ve just played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:31. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
- Now ending @ 5:52pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:51. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I also played one more game lasting 7:11!
- PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the gobbling :P table to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming back out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
- *sigh* This morning, I spend about twenty minutes letting PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela feed me breakfast. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta from bossing me around, telling me how I’m supposed to move. It’s not like I don’t already know! *sigh* The message just gets lost going from my stupid brain to Ela.
- Morning tea followed immediately after breakfast; this time, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana. *sigh* Through that 2whole process, in between PIG mum bossing me around, I spent ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After breakfast, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- I’m ready to head out grocery shopping with PIG mum once I’m done; instead, I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for like forty minutes. Argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
- Before lunch, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Lunch is leftovers: some rice and several shreds of yummy BBQ chicken. Lunch was washed down with one cup of tea, after which I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the car.
- PIG mum tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for like forty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm around 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
- At Ray’s, I use the loo once for one tinkle, bid hello to the failure popcorn light and lie down, getting some massage and acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum’s in her element, of course, yapping incessantly @ him. Ray’s kind enough to reply and keep a conversation going.
- Afterwards, I use the loo once more, then PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown to buy groceries.
- We start @ Asian Village, stop @ the Japanese place where I pick up a sushi roll for arvo tea and finish @ Woolies. Today, PIG mum gave me twenty-eight separate orders to correct my posture; I’ve finally decided to start keeping count. XD
- Back home, I turn off the alarm then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- When Aunty Lucia announces her arrival seven minutes late, PIG mum lets her inside and I head straight into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my hair today. Aunty Lucia’s a total gossip, BTW~ XD
- I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, very lightly creamed then rekitted before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Arvo tea’s my yummy sushi roll plus one mug of goji berry tea. Not sure why PIG mum cut my sushi roll into four small slices and left a fork there; originally I feared PIG mum was gonna gleefully force poor Ela to feed me each slice and quickly stuffed them into my mouth before PIG mum can come to that decision. XD
- After I finish, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Hoping to watch the Broncos game tonight; we’re tipped to win by fourteen!
- Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s coming to do the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed for some good reading times toms~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: