Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wednesday Post 255d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2748. Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
-        When Carol arrived, PIG mum let her inside and I went for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-        Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed outside for arvo tea: some fruit and one mug of green tea. Carol cleaned the bathroom and soon, we left for Toastmasters!
-        The meeting was awesome fun, as usual~ I even volunteered for a table topic!
-        Afterwards, Carol drove me to Maccas for my Happy Meal with an orange juice.
-        Back home, I noted down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, repeated the usual nightly events then hit the sack. Unfortunately, I sang myself to sleep; I couldn’t count numbers coz horrid PIG mum randomly chucked some spiteful cow @ me. *sigh* What a dreadful way to end the day… ><
Today: yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:40am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye and retuck the teddies and I back into bed right after; once he’d left for work, the teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking again for the pot :P around one hour later when PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs. Very soon afterwards, she’d let herself into my room, hit me with the eye goo and helped me exceedingly slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
PIG mum came back to help me with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:45, I lasted 6:58. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for tonight. XD
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Before eating, however, I quickly scrawl out Aunty Deana’s birthday card for her!
-        Now @ 6:56pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:36. That’s Wednesday’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Breakfast was some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and about half a mug of milk, which I poured for myself. I also spent ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Aunty Deana arrives while I’m slurping down breakfast; PIG mum lets her inside and I immediately pass her the birthday card I’ve just written for her!
-        Once I’ve finished breakfast, I head over to the computer and do my writers group homework before popping online for a short while.
-        After one more loo trip, Aunty Deana tootles us off to the Glen for her birthday lunch! Shame there’s only one disabled parking spot available, but it was free, phew.
-        We walked into the restaurant. Turns out the lunch special’s only available @ the deck (where the alcohol’s served)!
-        After sharing garlic bread, I had the chicken schnitzel and Aunty Deana had the beef burger. I also drank one yummy pineapple juice~ Over lunch, we just chatted.
-        Lunch over, Aunty Deana tootled me home. I used the loo once coz I needed a pad change and ended up doing a stinky unspeakable.
-        PIG mum tootles me out to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt; we listen to that Canto singer Aunty Frances is a fan of (Zhang Jie?) and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Oh, Era also rubs Ela’s fingers for ten minutes today.
-        Physio today: cone work reaching, grasping and stacking, eating banana with fork, making thumbs down sign and some painful massage for Ela's pec muscle.
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. I turn the alarm off then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Only Carol doesn’t arrive! Originally, I thought she was just stuck in traffic, but when she hadn’t arrived by 4:45pm I called CODA. Turns out she’d forgotten! XD Then she got majorly stuck along Logan Rd., meaning she didn’t arrive till 5:29pm!
-        When she announced her arrival, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not l – fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed ONE MINUTE online!!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: