Monday, July 3, 2017

Monday Post 197e

One final good evening and greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3263. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After finishing reflecting on today’s Psalm, @ 9pm I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Josh. Looking forward to confirming with Sonia about going to see Despicable Me 3 together this Friday!
-        Wonder if PIG mum’ll take me out for lunch anywhere afterwards?
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm again. Fingers crossed for another hour of happy reading!
-        Then toms night I’ve got small group @ Alan’s. better go read First Thessalonians now. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee today i've somehow managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often~ XD

No comments: