Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Post 198e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2576. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-        Speaker today was Pastor Chris, who started a new sermon series today.
-        Afterwards, I headed downstairs, used the loo once and waited for the board games luncheon to begin!
-        Lunch was delicious; thanks to Esther who walked behind me to get myself a plate and then seconds. For third she wouldn’t lemme get any rice coz she said that was too many carbohydrates? Still, the chicken, fish and pork were delicious! Over lunch, I chatted with Esther, Jacinta and Aunty janet. I finally got the chance and asked her was the first or the second syllable of her name heavier? It’s JA-net, not jan-ET, BTW
-        Apart from that, my first created event the board games luncheon was a total failure coz while quite a few stayed for lunch, nobody played any games! >< XD Jason and I had a chat, uncle Wallace also came and kindly made me one cup of white tea with two sugars.
-        Uncle William drove me home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, then I had to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Back inside, I then had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a yummy pear/banana/papaya but I didn’t really mind, coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate. Like I’ve said before, it’s not like I don’t already know what to do; it’s just that the message gets lost going from my stupid brain to stupid Ela! Meanwhile, PIG mum’s lording it over me, telling me how I’m supposed to do it; hello, I already KNOW!! *sgh*
-        When I showered (obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair; PIG mum seriously did NOTHING bar help with Elf’s AFO, both laces and making things harder for poor Era and Ela then they already are) I also sang like 21% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Back outside, I was ready to eat dinner coz I planned to watch Australian Ninja Warrior; alas that horrid PIG mum had other ideas: for the next thirty-five minutes, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I’ve already said today how much I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        The parents sat down to dinner while I crashed on the couch, hugged Bear Bear and watched Australian Ninja Warrior
-        Great show! Even more excitingly, it continues both toms night and the night afterwards; hopefully PIG mum’ll lemme watch it!
-        Phew, PIG mum still lemme eat dinner afterwards, even if it was only just the usual tasteless affair.
-        After returning online and entering the previous post, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? I’ve just got a torture session with Vincent the physio in the early arvo, before kim comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Then hopefully I can watch Australian Ninja Warrior again toms night! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts; that doesn't happen too often! XD

No comments: