Monday, August 7, 2017

Tuesday Post 201

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding slightly more than 2196 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Science And The Bible (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online after I get back home from Toastmasters tonight!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:56pm, I lasted 5:32. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:10am, and after one pot :p trip I went straight back to happy snorings with Daddy Bear coz I was still simply too sleepy to begin a chat to Percy the angel/saint yet. XD
-        Well, Winter’s coming to a close and the days are lengthening again; I’m presuming that’s why dearest dad left for work @ 8:10am and not 8:20am? Come Summer, he’ll usually leave @ 7:45am!
After dad retucked the teddies and I back into bed and left for work, before returning to happy snorings with the teddies I spent ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Actually, I didn’t fall back asleep again before PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs, but that’s okay~ I just used the pot :p once more then waited for PIG mum to come downstairs.
-        After she’d hit me with the eye goo and helped me very slightly with a bra strap, she left me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is some bland Weet-Bix porridge, one full mug of water, another full mug of milk (that I poured fopr myself after PIG mum went upstairs and changed), all my usual drugs :p and one slice of toast with PASSIONFRUIT jam! PIG mum had bought two lil jars while she was holidaying in Taiwan earlier this year! Over breakfast, I also spent ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Once PIG mum’s finished getting dressed, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we started listening to 97.3FM and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Oh, Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.
-        Physio today: twenty minutes riding exercise bike, ten sit-to-stands then mat work: two point kneeling into one point kneeling then transferring onto plinth eight times.
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me home for lunch, disregarding my please to be allowed out for half a lunch because I wanted a HK-style cold milk tea. *sigh* Can’t she already see how I’m already limiting myself for her pleasure?? ><
-        Back home, I turned off the alarm then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum called lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lunch was interesting! One bowl of ‘sai mai lol’ (I’ve just asked what’s that called in English) and one slice of toast with PASSIONFRUIT jam! Afterwards, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy pear. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta from getting to boss me around, gimme orderes, etc. of course, I already KNOW how Ela’s supposed to move but the message just doesn’t get from my stupid brain to her! ><
-        Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the massage chair, and I sat inside it for thirty minutes. Comfy, if slightly ouch.
-        Then I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Carol’s here now; we’re hitting Toastmasters together tonight and I’m warm-up master!
-        Toms: Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm. While she’s here, I’ve gotta compose my writers group homework on ‘stitch’.
-        Actually, she’ll get to leave thirty minutes early coz Emma says I can go to the NAB thirty minutes early and use the tilt table, ouch …
-        Then Ela’s got her 1.5hr upper limb session.
-        Meaning Carol’s not minding me from 4pm till 6pm but 4:30pm till 6:30pm; yay, I look forward to getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
-        So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: