Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday Post 203b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 665. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back and Era; usually she helps me dry my calves too, but PIG mum had forgotten to get me any clothes and while Kim was getting me some, I dried my calves myself), mostly creamed myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to kim who kindly helped with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of green tea, but my main joy was getting to read for one more whole hour, meaning I’ve read for 2.45 hours today! I reached pg. 200 @ 5:40pm, BTW~ As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for like fifty-five minutes while watching YouTube cooking videos.
-        After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once more for one tinkle then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, gonna Google short quotes I can practise scrawling @ calligraphy class toms arvo; fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: