Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Post 258d

Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2074 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FOUR MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 8:30pm!!! Sorry, won’t have time to note down today’s events in detail, so just briefly:
-        Aunty Deana came and minded me from 10:30am till 1:30pm. While she was here, I did my GCCW homework for toms.
-        1.5he session @ UQ, 1.5hrs with a new female student. Physio today: wrist flexion, lotsa cone work, cone work reaching and grasping, two point kneeling, rock on sign
-        Kim minded me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. When I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud.
-        Enjoyed watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news! The most interesting surname I found was ‘Tofty’.
-        After Kim left, had to let PIG mum gleefully force me on 55+ minutes of stupid mat work exercises for her. That’s okay, coz it means I got out of any blasted standing practice today, but I’m so not doing anymore tonight!
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy kalian, lotsa lettuce, a little yummy sweet potato, one slice of coral trout and a lil chunk of yummy pork mincemeat.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one loo trip @ 8:30pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: