Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday Post 203d

One definite good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2496. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Gonna watch This Time Next Year with my dearest Bear Bear @ 8:40pm~
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with a new student!
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum will take me somewhere yummy for lunch before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage
-        Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm then taking me out to Toastmasters tonight! So fingers crossed for a Happy Meal from Maccas afterwards; never mind that they were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: