Friday, August 25, 2017

Saturday Piost 204

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday’s actually 3494; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 910 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s “Understanding God’s Will (1)”. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline, even though ‘twas already almost 7pm; coverage of the match started @ 7:30pm and I hadn’t even had dinner yet! *sigh*
-        At 2:42pm I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:57. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes, and I’m content to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Now @ 2:50pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        So after letting PIG mum gleefully force me on 40+ minutes of stupid mat work exercises for her, I quickly used the loo once, wolfed down dinner then headed over to the couch; phew, I was just in time for the match!
-        Come half time, I used the loo once then enjoyed the halftime show, while softly, slowly but most hatefully singing 17% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
-        Yay, the Cowboys won last night! That salvaged some lost pride for QLD, who got FLOGGED the night before. >< Wonder how the Titans fared?
-        One more loo trip for me, before I returned online.
-        Amazing! PIG mum even lemme do the Lumosity brain games before I hit the sack! She’d just given me eye goo then headed upstairs herself first. That’s good news for me, because (1) I got to sit before pouring out my nightly half-mouthful of milk with Era, (2) Ela got off having to hold the toothbrush while Era squirted toothpaste and (3) Elf wore her sock last night~
Today: woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:15am (prolly coz I didn’t hit the sack till 11pm) and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:25am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and left for work five minutes later. After dearest dad had retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay silent, before returning to happy snorings with them I spent ten more minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        The teddies and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta lets herself inside about three minutes early. Juice nods good morning @ her, and Besta’s smart enough to give us fifteen more minutes, thus saving herself from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
She actually gives me twenty-five more minutes! Good timing; after I’ve counted down my fifteen more minutes I spend the extra ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        When Besta comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and immediately tell her about my latest dream! Besta gets me kitted, then we head over to the bathroom, where I brush my teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her weekly reprieve.
-        After brushing teeth, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who left me one full sandwich of ham and egg; also thanks to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese for me.
-        Coz I started reading once I started breakfast, I actually finished the boring book club novel @ like 11:10am! I immediately switched to the Eddings’ novel I’ve got lying around. Reaching page twenty-five @ 11:20.
-        At midday, Besta took me once to the loo for one tinkle and made me one mug of warm Milo. I read for another ten-odd minutes (reaching page fifty @ 12:10pm until 12:20pm, then tried ringing Aunty Lai. She didn’t pickup, but I found Aunty Nga next and we chatted for about twenty minutes to each other.
-        That left another ten minutes to read, before Besta took me once more to the loo for two tinkles @ 12:55pm.
-        She left me with one bowl of fried rice and another mug of white tea with two sugars. The funny thing was that she didn’t leave! Nope, she seemed perfectly content to stay and chat till 1:20pm~
-        When she left, I immediately rang dearest dad then tucked into my full bowl of yummy fried rice. That’s my once weekly luxury; usually, I only get like half a bowl from the parents. *sigh*
-        After lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:45pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the toilet to do a stinky unspeakable and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Gosh, I hope dearest dad has left the garage door open and she’ll just let herself in!
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz if the parents won’t lemme out for lunch and instead gleefully restrict me to LESS than one Happy Meal (which pisses me off to no end ><), I don’t see how I’ll pass 1000 steps …
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Now @ 3:44pm I've played one more noteworthy game of Bejeweled lasting 7:34. Right, promise I'll stop playing till toms. XD

No comments: