Saturday, August 5, 2017

Saturday Post 201c

Good evening again, and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em’s definite final, final greeting for Saturday now stands @ 1206. Ha, I’m over one grand. XD Anyways, definite final, final events for Saturday?
-        While showering, I also sing 19% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of green tea, but my main joy’s getting to read LOTR’s appendices for one full hour and still get to watch the sports report! As for Kim, after she cleans the bathroom she sits and very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for about fifty minutes, all the while watching her boring nutrition videos.
-        Before she leaves, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo once for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum comes downstairs, I thought she was gonna lemme have dinner after I used the loo once more. Well, she did, after I used the loo once more, but I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to pointlessly plod twelve laps up and down the hallway first, all the while listening to her bitch @ me. *sigh*
-        If that wasn’t bad enough, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me dinner. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta getting to gimme commands and boss me around. Seriously, I daren’t count out aloud lest she chuck some kinda cow @ me, but seriously, she gave me FORTY-ONE separate orders over like twenty minutes! Again, lemme clarify that I’m fully aware how it’s supposed to be done, it’s just that my stupid brain doesn’t get the message to Ela. *sigh*
-        After dinner, I headed over to the couch to watch the match, only to realise that Nine wasn’t broadcasting the Broncos match! I was just gonna return online, but then PIG mum reminded me that she’d taped some Star Trek movie for me recently and how about I watch that? Sure! ‘Twas Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country and watching it, I fell in love with Star Trek all over again! Just goes to show that the cruel and unfaithful God only shot my short-term memory to shreds; my long-term memory’s fine coz I still recalled the plot and the final lines of the movie … Now I feel like reading some Star Trek fanfic … XD Zero thanks to PIG mum who ordered that poor Elf perform foot exercises for her during the break; I had zero choice but to comply of course. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated (and watching Star Trek XD). But just noting down that I’m not planning to do any more for her tonight! *sigh*
-        Once the movie ended, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? If I’m gleefully restricted to less than one Happy Meal for lunch with the parents and don’t buy groceries with PIG mum afterwards, I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms. Actually, hopefully dad’ll take us out for dinner together toms night, else that’ll mean I’ve officially missed out this week … *sigh* Righteo, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: